- Identification of suitable courses or work placements
- Placement on these courses
- Logistics including travel, accommodation, insurance, meet and greet on arrival, welcome packs and induction briefings
- Pastoral care while in New Zealand
- Financial management, including budgeting, processing of payments, reporting and the distribution of cash allowances
- Tailored reporting
- Other support services as needed
We are able to provide all or part of the above range of services to meet your organisation’s needs.
Skills International is not a training provider. As a result, we can provide an unbiased selection of the best training course or work placement to meet the needs of the scholar. We have strong relationships with training providers across New Zealand and across numerous industry sectors to ensure your scholars achieve their desired learning outcomes.
We specialise in the pastoral care of trainees, ensuring they have the information and support they need to help them succeed while studying in New Zealand. Our team of dedicated account managers are located across New Zealand and can work with scholars to provide guidance and advice.
We currently manage the New Zealand Short Term Training Scholarships scheme for over 300 scholars per year, originating from Pacific and ASEAN countries. New Zealand scholarships are funded through the New Zealand Aid Programme and administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
New Zealand Scholarships help build sustainable development in partner countries and a lifetime connection with New Zealand, read more here.