Education Management Services
We specialise in managing education services, from running scholarship programmes to building bespoke study tours for international delegations.
We manage a broad range of scholarships programmes on behalf of our clients, including the New Zealand Government. Our intimate knowledge of the tertiary education market and our close relationships with New Zealand industry mean we have an unparalleled ability to identify and procure the right training programme for scholars to achieve their learning outcomes – both classroom based and work attachments.
Because Skills International is not a training provider, we are able to provide an unbiased choice of the best training courses or work placements to suit the scholar.
We specialise in the pastoral care of trainees, ensuring they have all the information and support they need to succeed while studying in New Zealand. Our team of dedicated account managers are located across New Zealand and work closely with scholars to provide guidance and advice.
- identification of suitable courses or work placements,
- placement on these courses,
- logistics including travel, accommodation, insurance, meet and greet on arrival, welcome packs and induction briefings,
- pastoral care while in New Zealand,
- financial management, including budgeting, processing payments, reporting and distribution of cash allowances,
- tailored reporting, and
- other support services as needed.
We provide tailored training programmes and study tours specifically designed for your delegates. Our study tours provide an opportunity to gain insights into the New Zealand market and how our country operates.
We have strong relationships with government, industry specialists, training providers, and experts across numerous industry sectors in New Zealand, so we can ensure your study groups achieve their desired learning outcomes. We also provide sought-after opportunities for site visits and networking with key government departments and industry sectors. All the while, our Skills International team focuses on making sure your tour runs smoothly and that you’re getting exposure to the best New Zealand has to offer.
Our tours include full-service support customised to suit your needs:
- A dedicated host for the duration of your study tour.
- A tailored itinerary designed by education specialists.
- Introductions and meetings with experts and industry leaders across private and public sectors in New Zealand.
- Site visits to employers, training providers and relevant government organisations.
- Booking of accommodation, meeting venues and transfers.
- Meet and greet on arrival into New Zealand.
- Copies of all presentations to allow sharing of information back home.
- Certificates of attainment upon completion of the study tour.
Skills International does not currently offer it’s own scholarship programme. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship to study in New Zealand, we recommend you visit the New Zealand Government’s scholarships page:
If you’d like to find out more about our services, just fill in the short form below or call us on +64 9 525 2590